[OT] [Announce] YAPC::Brasil::2005

Hi,

I'd like to announce and invite you all to the YAPC::Brasil::2005[1],
that will take place during the International Free Software Forum
(FISL)[2] in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil. The event will
begin at June 1st and will end at June 4th, the same dates for the FISL.

There will be talks (inside and outside the FISL schedule) given by the
people of the Brasil.PM group and some guests, including, Randal
"merlin" Schwartz, who already confirmed[3] his presence. We're
arranging an extra talk to him in the YAPC schedule.

The full schedule isn't available yet, as we depend on the official FISL
schedule which is not ready yet.

See you in Porto Alegre.

daniel

[1] For those who don't know, YAPC stands for Yet Another Perl
Conference.  More information at http://www.yapc.org/
[2] The International Free Software Forum is the biggest free software
event in Brazil, with more than 5000 atendees last year. More
information at http://fisl.softwarelivre.org
[3] See his personal schedule at
http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/dot-plan.txt

P.S.: Gunnar (or some spanish-speaking-person), could you please
translate this announcement to Spanish so I can spread it into the
latin-american perl communities (my spanish is absolutely disasterous,
more like portu~nol). Thanks.