Net:SFTP

I've been getting several requests for Net::SFTP at work lately.
Most of the admins at work have difficulty using CPAN for this
because it requires a ton of dependencies, most of which are not
met by Debian mirrors.

I spent the morning packaging up Net::SFTP along with all of it's
dependencies. The list follows:

libclass-loader-perl
libconvert-ascii-armour-perl
libconvert-pem-perl
libcrypt-des-ede3-perl
libcrypt-dh-perl
libcrypt-idea-perl
libcrypt-primes-perl
libcrypt-random-perl
libcrypt-rc4-perl
libcrypt-rsa-perl
libdata-buffer-perl
libdigest-bubblebabble-perl
libmath-gmp-perl
libmath-pari-perl
libnet-sftp-perl
libnet-sshperl-perl
libtie-encryptedhash-perl

Would anyone be interested in sponsoring these packages and/or
taking them over so that they could become "official"?

They are relatively simple packages other than the issue of dependency.
The IDEA algorithm has an odd license but I don't think it's anything
that would prevent it from being freely distributed. All source was
retrieved directly from CPAN.

As of now I only have x86 packages but I plan on pumping out some PPC
packages as well. Both binaries and sources are housed in our own
repository if anyone is interested in any or all of these.

deb ftp://ftp.pagecache.org/debian/ prime contrib
deb-src ftp://ftp.pagecache.org/debian prime contrib

Thanks,

	-Eric
--
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."
	- Albert Einstein