Von: Andrew Pollock <apollock@debian.org>
An: pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org
Betreff: Couple of orphaned Perl module packages
Datum: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:40:40 +1100
Hello Perl packaging people!

There's a couple of orphaned Perl module packages, which are on my hitlist
to upload with the maintainer set to the QA group[1], namely
libcgi-validate-perl[2] and libcpanplus-perl[3]

Could you please let me know if you plan on adopting them, otherwise I will
make a QA upload of them.

regards

Andrew

[1]http://qa.debian.org/orphaned.html