Re: uploaded libstatistics-descriptive-perl

Hi Carlo,

I tried to build your package:

I get
Now running lintian...
W: libstatistics-descriptive-perl source: native-package-with-dash-version

Which most likely means that debuild can't find the tarball, which I put
in svn-buildpackage's tarballs directory. The problem seems to be:

$ apt-get source libstatistics-descriptive-perl
Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig
Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut... Fertig
Es müssen 14,1kB der Quellarchive geholt werden.
Hole:1 http://ftp2.de.debian.org unstable/main statistics-descriptive 2.6-1 (dsc) [670B]
Hole:2 http://ftp2.de.debian.org unstable/main statistics-descriptive 2.6-1 (tar) [11,3kB]
Hole:3 http://ftp2.de.debian.org unstable/main statistics-descriptive 2.6-1 (diff) [2201B]
Es wurden 14,1kB in 0s geholt (67,7kB/s)
dpkg-source: extracting statistics-descriptive in statistics-descriptive-2.6

Problem seems to be then:
$ diff control ~/debian/pkg-perl/statistics-descriptive/debian/control
1,2c1,2
< Source: statistics-descriptive
< Section: interpreters
---
> Source: libstatistics-descriptive-perl
> Section: perl
4,5c4,6

I.e., you changed the source file name. You should not do so, as it
causes confusion with build tools and problems when uploading the
package, unless you got very good reasons.

Please fix this, and please add me
(Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org>) to uploaders, then I'll check
and upload the package.

Thanks for the work,