Re: RFS: libimage-rsvg-perl

Antonio S. de A. Terceiro dijo [Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 07:30:01PM -0300]:
> Hi,
>
> I've packaged Image::RSVG perl package, and want someone to look at my
> it and if possible to sponsor its upload.
>
>    * Package: libimage-rsvg-perl
>    * License: dual GPL/Artistics ("same terms as Perl itself")
>       This package contains the Image::LibRSVG Perl module, which
>       enables rasterization of SVG drawings into bitmap images from Perl
>       scripts.
>
> ITP is #276614.
>
> It's files are at:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libimage-rsvg-perl

Ok, it builds cleanly and seems to work correctly, so I will sponsor
it. I am making some minor changes to it:

debian/rules:

- After building the package, I am adding a '$(MAKE) test' - It is
  always good to test your modules.
- In your 'clean' target, instead of manually calling 'rm -rf blib
  LibRSVG.bs LibRSVG.c LibRSVG.o Makefile pm_to_blib', it is better to
  call the module's cleanup function - I replaced it by '-$(MAKE)
  realclean'
- Also in 'clean', I added a line to manually remove
  examples/test.png, which is auto-generated during the build
  process and breaks subsequent builds. Realclean does not remove it.

debian/changelog:
- Added a line stating the bug we are closing with the upload
- Added a line stating who is responsible for the upload (me)

debian/control:
- Changed from section: libdevel to section: perl

If the changes are OK with you, I will upload the package as soon as
you tell me to.

Now, I offer you also to integrate this module into the pkg-perl
Subversion repository, making it a module collectively maintained by
the pkg-perl group. What do you say?

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5554-9450