Re: Recently orphaned packages

Stephen Quinney dijo [Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 08:35:45AM +0000]:
> I'm not sure how many people read the weekly report on packages
> needing new maintainers. With that in mind I thought it worthwhile
> this week to copy the perl related information into this list. The
> reason for this being the large number of perl packages which were
> orphaned.
>
> If you are currently using any of these packages, have packages which
> depend upon them or are just interested and have the spare time please
> consider adopting one or more. It appears that quite a few of them are
> heavily used packages.
> (...)

I have filed an ITA on libdbd-csv-perl, libhtml-clean-perl,
libmime-types-perl, libset-object-perl, libsql-statement-perl,
libstring-escape-perl, libtext-csv-perl, libtree-redblack-perl,
mime-lite and net-irc - Expect to see them come in SVN by next week.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5554-9450
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23