Re: Joining Debian Perl Group @ alioth.

Hi,

strange, now that you say it. I just noticed that mail delivery was
disabled the maintainer's list, and I can't remeber setting it that way.
And it seems it is disabled for quite a few people:

     *  (allard at byte.nl)
      * (chrisb at debian.org)
      * (daniel at ruoso.com)
      * (djpig at debian.org)
      * (domi at komarr.grenoble.hp.com)
      * (eloy at allegro.pl)
      * (he+perl-pkg-cvs at marcbrockschmidt.de)
      * (jeff at cowart.net)
      * (jonas at init.se)
      * (jozo at uninea.fi)
      * (mkedebian at sane.net)
      * (pasc at debian.org)
      * (pm5 at fiorile.org)
      * (thp at timpeeler.com)
      * (zehrer at zepan.org)
      * (zoso at demiurgo.org)

So if you are one of these, go to the mailinglist settings and disable
the disabling of the list...

nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner