arm machine

Anyone has access on arm machine? I know that exist debussy.debian.org
but I cannot check my package on in (ok, I can accept any manual how to
make this):

eloy@ws143:~$ ssh debussy.debian.org
debussy% dchroot sid
Executing shell in chroot: /org/debussy.debian.org/chroot/sid
debussy% apt-get source libdbd-sqlite-perl
[..]
debussy% cd libdbd-sqlite-perl-0.30
debussy% dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot
[..]
dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: libdbi-perl (>= 1.03)
libsqlite0-dev (>= 2.8.3-2)

(of course, because it's not frequenty uset package)

debussy% apt-get install libdbi-perl
E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (13 Permission
denied)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), are you
root?

(of course because I don't have root privileges)

So basicly question is: I need help with building libdb-sqlite-perl on
arm machine, Anyone can help?

  eloy
--
* Allegro.pl / Aukro.cz / Tetrako.hu