perl packaging replication

I noticed today several new packages have appeared in sid which seem to
exactly or closely replicate those already available in the perl
package itself. I am wondering what the point of this is and whether
it is a good idea or not? In the past bugs have been submitted for the
removal of perl module packages that are replicating work done in the
main perl package.

package name      | perl       | package
libfile-spec-perl | 0.87       |  0.90
libfile-temp-perl | 0.14       |  0.14
libtext-wrap-perl | 2001.09291 |  2001.0929

Of these 3 only one of them seems justified and, to me, it would seem
better to request an update of the libfile-spec-perl within the perl
package rather than introduce another new package.

Stephen Quinney