Re: ex-mdorman Perl packages

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004, Stephen Quinney wrote:
> The current list needing a new home are:
>
> libimage-info-perl

I'm actually working on new libimage-info-perl packages
[libimage-base-bundle-perl, required for X{p,b}m support is waiting
for overrides, and I'll have a new upload shortly after.]

Some of these other packages have also been ITA'ed, so check wnpp for
current status.

Don Armstrong

--
"...Yet terrible as UNIX addiction is, there are worse fates. If UNIX
is the heroin of operating systems, then VMS is barbiturate addiction, the

http://www.donarmstrong.com http://rzlab.ucr.edu