Re: r192 - packages/libtext-formattable-perl/tags

Gunnar Wolf wrote:

...Now, as an interesting fact, the upstream author (after 1.5 years

of inactivity) released 1.01 the very same day I uploaded 1.00 - Am
fiddling now with svn-upgrade :-)
This is because my teammate submitted a patch enhancing the module. :-)

Having looked at Text::FormatTable functionality - it was quite complete, with only one bug (depends on POV). The patch, causing 1.01 release is actually adding new features. Such a quick release... I am impressed.

Regards,
dam