Re: RFC Text::FormatTable

Gunnar Wolf wrote:

Damyan Ivanov dijo [Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 04:35:29PM +0300]:
Hello,

I have packaged Text::FormatTable
http://dam.hit.bg/software/libtext-formattable-perl/

Hi,

the module looks quite straightforward. I am starting to look into it,
and I think I will upload it right away. I will be modifying some
stuff in your packaging, though:

<snipped a whole lot of very constructive comments>

I am uploading your package now both to Debian and to our group's SVN
repository. Thanks for your work!
Thank you, very much. Your comments were like a tutorial for newbies.
Most of the mistakes were dh-make-perl's, but you're absolutely right that any autogenerated file should be inspected closely. Especially the copyright file.

I'll try my skills to make dh-make-perl more the way it has to be.

Thank you very much for your time, I promise I'll be more carefull wit my next module.

Kind regards,
dam

--
Damyan Ivanov