Debian package for CGI::Safe

Dear Curtis,

I have been using your CGI::Safe module for some time now and it works
great.  Being a member of the Debian Perl Group [1], I decided to package
it for the next Debian release.

While doing so, we discovered something strange in your copyright notice.
It currently reads:

> Copyright (C) 2001 by Curtis "Ovid" Poe <poec@yahoo.com>, all rights
> reserved.  This program is free software; you may redistribute it and/or
> modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.

The two lines in the copyright notice contradict each other. In the one
line you reserve all rights to the software, in the other you license it
like Perl istself.

While I suspect that the first line is just a left-over, we cannot package
the software in "main" because of this. This is why I am checking up with
you.

Could you please comment on this?

Sincerely,

Allard Hoeve
Debian Perl Group

[1] The Debian Perl Group strives to improve the availability and quality
    of Perl packages in Debian. See our currently incomplete website at:
    http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org or the project page at
    https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-perl/