Re: New packages available for upload

Allard Hoeve dijo [Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 10:42:11PM +0200]:
> > Ok, I can upload them, as well as libperl6-slurp-perl (didn't see it
> > listed). Just please file the ITP bug against wnpp (or tell me you
> > don't want to do so - I will file it ;-) But the main interest, the
> > packaging work and the credit should belong to you, I would only be
> > the uploader).
>
> I haven't filed any ITP bugs yet, so I'll try. I found this page:
>
> http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/

Well, that's how it appears once in the BTS - I suggest you to report
it as any other bug using reportbug, 'reportbug wnpp'.

> I'll just file a skeleton bug. What information do you think I should
> provide? I guess I'll mention the Perl Group and mention Joachim and you
> as Group sponsors...

When you ITP you only need to state your intent to package the
modules. You don't have to (although you can) mention who will sponsor
you.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.cx - (+52-55)5630-9700 ext. 1366