regexp needed

Hi @ll !

I need an regular expression which matches the following rules:

My bank sends me every day a file which contains all transactions of a
day.

In the comment field the senders have to fill a unique expression which
countains at the beginning the letter 'K' followed by their customerid
which contains 1toN numeric digits then comes a '-' followed by exact
two numeric digits followed by '-' followed by exact two numeric digits
followed by '-' followed by exact two numeric digits followed by '-'
followed by N numeric digits.

So the complete string lookes like:
K1234-04-02-20-56789..

Can anyone give me a regexp that matches exactly to the sting above ?

Kind regards
Stefan