regexp needed

Hi @ll !

I need an regular _expression_ which matches the following rules:

My bank sends me every day a file which contains all transactions of a day.

In the comment field the senders have to fill a unique _expression_ which countains at the beginning the letter ‘K’ followed by their customerid which contains 1toN numeric digits then comes a ‘-‘ followed by exact two numeric digits followed by ‘-‘ followed by exact two numeric digits followed by ‘-‘ followed by exact two numeric digits followed by ‘-‘ followed by N numeric digits.

So the complete string lookes like:

K1234-04-02-20-56789..

Can anyone give me a regexp that matches exactly to the sting above ?

Kind regards

Stefan