Help with libdbd-mysql-perl & libdbd-pg-perl

Hello everyone,

I recently received bug reports against libdbd-mysql-perl and
libdbd-pg-perl. I'm very busy and I don't have much time to investigate
properly those bug reports and thus I'd like some help.

libdbd-mysql-perl
http://bugs.debian.org/227857

I can't reproduce this one since he gaves no code showing the failure
and the submitter didn't respond to my questions.

libdbd-pg-perl
http://bugs.debian.org/228836

I don't have the time to look what's failing precisely.

If you're interested in one of those packages, I'm willing to have
co-maintainers.

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org