Re: RFS: libogg-vorbis-header-perl

Hi Amit,

we have not yet thought about sponsoring perl packages. For sponsering,
there is already a good infrastructure in place (debian-mentors and
mentors.debian.net). I might of course personally, independent from the
Perl Group, sponsor your package. I'll have a look at it tonight...

It would be different if you would want to join us, and put your
packages under the Debian Perl Group maintenance, as I currently sponsor
all Group packages. (I hope this will not fill up the Debian Perl Group
with people who want their perl packages sponsored easily :-))

nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
  JID: joachimbreitner@amessage.de | http://people.debian.org/~nomeata