Little Status Report

Hi,

The Debian Perl Group started its work. HE packaged three modules (ok,
we needed them for one of our scripts, but that is ok), that went
through our new release guidelines and were just uploaded by me.

for the Maintainer field. Every member of our Group should subscribe to
that list. Communication should still go over this list.

On our webspace http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ (which is build from
the CVS directory website/ by a script in our group directory on alioth,
so if you update these pages, use CVS and then run the script), we have
assembled a few helpful documents about how we package and release etc.
Feel free to read, use and extend.

ruoso will start to write an announcement to debian-devel (or maybe even
debian-devel-announce) to make this project public and maybe attract
some more helpers.

And for me, school starts tomorrow, so I guess our speed will not be as
fast as it was today, but hopefully will find a sustainable, stable
level.

Good work team!

nomeata

--