Debian Perl Group

Hi,

looks like we are approved. Those of you that get the e-mail directly
said here that they would join the group, just tell me your alioth
username.

We will start by adding those orphaned and RFP'ed perl modules to our
tracker, I guess.

I disabled the mailing lists and the forums. If nobody complains, we
will communicate here in debian-perl.

Who want's to care about the web space? Or should we just put plain text
files up there (does not look very good, but saves us some work).

nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
  e-Mail: mail@joachim-breitner.de | Homepage: http://www.joachim-breitner.de