Re: Automatic generation of Debian-Packages

Ok, as I've seen that no one disagree, I had created a project
debian-perl in alioth (which will be aprooved (or not) in 72 hours).
This project would aim to:
 * handle the RFP of perl modules,
 * Adopt orphaned perl module packages.
 * Document the usage of tools like dh-make-perl
 * Improve such tools
 * Handle the bugs of the packages under group's maintainance
 * Encourage CPAN developers that uses debian to help the group
 * Maintain up to date the packages under group's maintainance

I did this as a first step of actually doing something, but I don't know
if this is the correct way of a group doing such things.

What do you think?