Re: Re: Automatic generation of Debian-Packages

Hi,

I didn't know that you had to be an official DD to open a alioth
project. If that is the case, I can open the project, and give you all
the admin rights for it. I'd rather not lead it, though.

nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
  e-Mail: mail@joachim-breitner.de | Homepage: http://www.joachim-breitner.de