Re: Re: Automatic generation of Debian-Packages

Hmmm... actually the project was refused because (according to allioth)
I'm not a debian maintainer, which surprised me, since I am the
maintainer of cvs-autoreleasedeb package... Maybe some debian (official)
developer should try creating the project instead...