ftp.debian.org: Please remove the libmime-base64-perl package

Package: ftp.debian.org
Version: unavailable; reported 2003-09-10
Severity: normal

Please remove the libmime-base64-perl package from the unstable archive.
This dependency is now provided by the base Debian perl package itself.
Since no packages in the archive (as far as I can tell) have a versioned
dependency that is not met by the base perl package, there is no need to
keep the independent libmime-bae64-perl package in the archive.

Thanks,

KEN

-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux agamemnon 2.4.18 #1 Sun Aug 17 17:40:33 CDT 2003 i686
Locale: LANG=en, LC_CTYPE=en_US (ignored: LC_ALL set to en_US)

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic@debian.org>