Re: BOD: 5.8.1 is coming, have all Debian patches been shown to upstream?

According to Soren A:
> I was reading the P5P List recently and noticed that it appears as
> if RC4 will be the last Release Candidate before Perl manintainance
> Release 5.8.1 goes final.

I doubt that.  RC4 was issued a month ago, and numerous patches have
been applied to the source repository since then.  There will be an
RC5, I'm quite sure.

On the other hand, it shouldn't be another month before 5.8.1 is
finalized.  So it is imminent...
--
Chip Salzenberg               - a.k.a. -               <chip@pobox.com>