Re: O: libapache-request-perl

> > Yup... The package seems quite simple - Ivan, do you want to take it? Do
> > you want me to take it? I just got approved into Debian and... Well, I
> > am not too busy with the little packages I have ;-)
>
> Gunnar, I'd be delighted if you want to spend time on this package, I've
> no real use for it myself anymore, its completely trival, and gets
> about 5 emails a year.  Mainly it just needs a developer/user if its
> to stay up to date.  If you're a dd and you'd like to adopt it, you've
> got my blessing, I'll presume that unlike some you're still current
> with the protocol and know what to do.  If you'd like to just NMU and/or
> add yourself as comaintainer, I'm cool with that too.
>
> Otherwise this package still has a maintainer, thanks for asking...

Oops... Well, if you are still alive and well, don't worry, I'll step
back ;-)

If you want, I can NMU version 1.1 - Or, even better, make the package
and send it to you, so you can upload it :-) What do you think?

Greetings

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.cx - (+52-55)5630-9700 ext. 1366
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23