Re: Changes to @INC for 5.6.1

Le Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 06:13:58PM +1000, Brendan O'Dea écrivait:
> At present, there would appear to be ten packages which install modules
> to /usr/lib/perl5/5.005:

Please double check your list. If you used Contents-arch.gz it's a bit
outdated. I know that libterm-readkey-perl for example is ok (I nmued it) :
$ dpkg -l libterm-readkey-perl | grep ^ii
ii  libterm-readke 2.14-1.2       Change terminal modes, and perform non-block
$ dpkg -L libterm-readkey-perl | grep 5.005
$

> There are a further twenty-four packages installed into
> /usr/lib/perl5/5.6:

That means compiled with the old perl-5.6 package ?

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com