Re: Changes to perl-base contents for 5.6.1

Le Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 06:14:23PM +1000, Brendan O'Dea écrivait:
>   POSIX
>     This is huge, ~1/3 of the total size of perl-base.  While it may
>     be possible to move some or all of the autoloaded subroutines to
>     perl, I'd prefer to keep it together.
>
>     I've seen some cases in dpkg where it is used for errno constants,
>     and have submitted a patch to use the Errno module instead.
>
>     Are there other cases for this module that people know of?
>     tmpnam perhaps?

Yes, please don't drop it. It's used for internationalization of perl
scripts including scripts that are in base. POSIX provides the setlocale
call.

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com