Re: [ANNOUNCE] automatic perl module building from CPAN

Paolo Molaro wrote:
> I'll look at your code, but, at least for the Coy module it gets
> the version wrong (0-1 instead of 0.05-1): mine gets it right.

Yes, CPAN looks in the .pm files for versioning, not the makefile, I
think. It works for a lot of other packages.

> Eh, I need to do that also for the copyright info, since lintian complains
> about the lack of the copyright file for packages produced with dh-make-perl.
> My worry is that an automated tool should not try to guess the copyright...

I agree, mine just generated a copyright file that said it had been
downloaded from cpan and autogenerated and recommended looking through
the package for the copyright.

--
see shy jo