Re: New perl packages

>>>>> "bod" == Brendan O'Dea <bod@debian.org> writes:
    bod> I've re-applied the patch.

Also, while building one of my packages last night I discovred that
INSTALLVENDORLIB is being set incorrectly in the Makefile that
ExtUtils::MakeMaker produces.

Specifically, the prefix substitution code is not working so
INSTALLVENDORLIB ends up containing '/usr/share/perl5' rather than
'$(PREFIX)/share/perl5'.  This makes it difficult to install things
into debian/<package>/usr.

I have not had a chance to see why ExtUtils::MM_Unix::prefixify isn't
working.

--
Stephen

"Farcical aquatic ceremonies are no basis for a system of government!"