Re: State of the Art wrt XML/XSL.

Michael Koehne wrote:
> > Why would someone want to hard code pathnames into the Makefile
> > instead of providing a Makefile.pl just like everyone else?
>
>   the code is braindead and totaly useless as its undocumented - is'nt it ;-(

In the context you quoted him, Fred appreared to be talking about
Debconf's Makefile. Thus, I can only assume you are asserting debconf is
undocumented.

I suggest you learn what pod documentation is. You will find that over
75% of debconf, by volume, is pod documentation. That is, of course,
ignoring the 1500 lines of additional documentation in xml and plain
text format.

--
see shy jo, affronted