Re: perl and ssmtp

Trent,

Thanks for your response. Since I am using sSMTP I think it is a little bit more
tricky. sSMTP is a sendmail emulator so it actually sends the mail to a mailhub (ie
a server running sendmail), and then the mail gets sent out. And since it is a cgi
program www-data, like you said, is the user of the process. So I guess the mailhub
is going to make the From: the user running the process. But I'm hoping there is a
way around this. Any idea's?

thanks