Debian perl with non-Debian modules

Hi!

Is it possible to install Perl modules wich are not
packaged for Debian?

It would be nice to have the possibility to do this
a clean and documented way.

It would be even better to be able to use this CPAN
install mechanisms. As you might guess from my wording
I don't know them very well. Please don't use this question as
a starting point for a flamewar. If this issue
( Interaction: CPAN/manual install <-> Debian PERL modules )
has been discussed before then send me a short note and
I will search the archives.

       bye
        Florian

--