Re: After potato, Yet Another Perl Renaming

Michael Koehne <kraehe@copyleft.de> writes:
> [long comment deleted]

Michael, does my memory fail me, or don't you actually run Debian
packages on top of a heavily modified...Slackware, I think?

I can only say that if I do remember correctly, I think it's not
unreasonable for you to allow that your ideas of how to go about
things are perhaps out of the mainstream, and maybe not applicable to
people who are interested in "traditional" applications of Debian.

And Debian's perl isn't _useless_ for a large majority of the people
who doing XML.  At least, it's not significantly more so than the
current state of the art---which still doesn't yet include a good XSL
processor in perl.

Mike.