Re: GUI for task selection

"Martin Bialasinski" <martin@internet-treff.uni-koeln.de> writes:
> I took a look at Term::Newt module, but I am afraid, it can not be
> used. It never made more than the initial release for newt 0.25, and
> it doesn't work with newt 0.30 :-(

*With the caveat that I've never, ever actually used Newt*, I think
I've fixed it.

At least, I have propogated the interface changes between newt-0.25
and newt-0.3X into the perl XS code, which I'm hoping is all that's
really necessary.

However, I have to go to dinner right now, so I won't be able to
finish any packaging until later tonight, probably more like tomorrow.
I will give it highest priority, though.

Mike.