Re: New release of 5.004.05-0.9

According to Darren/Torin/Who Ever...:
> Since it's a replacement for eg/rename, it seemed like the most
> reasonable place to patch it.  I then moved it from there to /usr/bin
> during the build process.  Do you have a suggestion for a better name or
> better process?

I think it really shouldn't be part of the Perl distribution at all,
since it's just a general-purpose tool that happens to be written in
Perl.

If you feel that it must be part of the Perl distribution, I suggest
you put it in utils, since there's already a step in the installperl
script that copies things from utils to /usr/bin.
--
Chip Salzenberg      - a.k.a. -      <chip@perlsupport.com>
      "When do you work?"   "Whenever I'm not busy."