[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Problem with packaging of perl module


I've just updated my packages dlint and libnet-dns-perl wich
depend on perl.

IMHO dlint is fine, but libnet-dns-perl seems to have a

The file "control" contains the line:
Depends: ${perl:Depends}
and "substvars" contains:

But the resulting deb has no dependancy at all. I think this
is wrong but don't know what to do about it. 

I've found out about this after uploading libnet-dns-perl_0.12-3
to incoming at master. I will not delete it from incoming, at least
it does not depend on perl and works. 

I'd be glad to receive some help with this.


  Florian Hinzmann               f.hinzmann@public.uni-hamburg.de
                                 fh@dipa.de, fh@debian.org
NEW PGP-Key fingerprint: DD 61 74 34 04 FB 8A BD  43 54 83 38 0C 82 EF B1

Reply to: