Re: Small issues with perl-policy, I think...

Le Sun, Jul 04, 1999 at 04:00:55PM +0000, Michael Alan Dorman écrivait:
> find `pwd`/debian/tmp -type f -name .packlist | xargs -r rm -f
> find `pwd`/debian/tmp -type d -empty | xargs -r rmdir -p --no-fail-on-non-empty
>
> One problem is that the flag to rmdir is supposed to be
>
> --ignore-fail-on-non-empty
>
> at least according to my copy of rmdir.

Yes, this is already known, it has been corrected in the version
that is on the web :
http://pandora.debian.org/~hertzog/

But it was too late for the perl-5.00X-doc package. It will be
corrected there in another version.

> Anyone got any ideas why?

I've got the same problem, here. I suggest adding a dash on
the beginning.

BTW, if you're using dh_perl, you don't need to add these lines, dh_perl
will dot it for you (without using the rmdir program).

Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/