Installing files in blib/lib into architecture dependent...

	  Hi, can anyone help me with this problem ?
	  I am trying to compile pdl with the perl 5.005
packages.  Part of the pdl configuration of the package relies
on .pod and .pm packages going into
   usr/lib/perl5/5.005/PDL/
but in fact everything is installed in
 usr/lib/perl5/5.005/i386-linux/PDL/

Before the .pm files are installed, I get this message:

  Files found in blib/arch --> Installing files in blib/lib \
  into architecture dependend library tree!

I think the first part refers to arch dependent files which have just
been succesfully installed prior to this warning.

     Questions

     1) Is this behavior due to L. Wall, Debian perl installation,
       pdl authors, or me (maybe I set a Makefile variable incorrectly) ?

     2)  Should I try to make
      pdl conform to this installation, or change the installation to
     conform with pdl ?

     Thanks.
     Thanks for the hard work on perl too.

--