Re: testing release of Perl packages

Le Wed, Jun 23, 1999 at 04:20:10AM -0700, Darren/Torin/Who Ever... écrivait:
> I'd like to get 3 positive reports.  Once I do, I'll announce it on

Please people, test them ! :-) The sooner we finish the tests, the
better ...

>    a) find2perl is only available as a versioned script, use
>       update-alternatives on it.

The same applies for : perlcc, pod2latex

Cheers,

PS: BTW, i've modified dh_perl to check for #! lines in perl scripts.
You can check it at http://master.debian.org/~hertzog/dh_perl
I've sent the wishlist bug report to Joey, hopefully it will be included
soon and people who will have to update their packages for perl-5.005
will be able to use this facility.
--
Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/