Re: perl-5.005-base conflicting with non-versioned Perl

Le Mon, Jun 21, 1999 at 12:58:47AM -0700, Darren/Torin/Who Ever... écrivait:
> This should keep it from being installed if non-versioned Perl is still
> installed.  It occurs to me that should make this
> Conflicts: perl-base
> instead so that if someone has never installed the full Perl package,
> it will still conflict with the perl-base installed.

It's not possible since we wanted to have a fake perl-base package to be
sure that one of the perl-5.OOX-base package are installed.

And we also want to remove completely the perl package (in order to be
sure that all dependencies to perl have been updated to perl5).

So we'll need to use this Conflicts line I suppose :
Conflicts: perl-base (<<5.004.05), perl

Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/