Re: New Perl package diff files

Le Sat, Jun 19, 1999 at 05:16:03PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog écrivait:
> After this short review of the diff, i'll build the packages and do some
> upgrade tests.

Done successfully. However the build process does not build the fake
packages perl and perl-base. The package are in the control file but
they are not built since you removed debhelper stuff. You'll need to add
the required dpkg --build lines.

The upgrade was fine I didn't need any --force options.

I'll make some tests with perl-5.005 now.

Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/