Re: Howdy!

Bdale Garbee said:
> What I've been doing so far is a combination of trying to get all the
> Debian infrastructure in place so that we can roll fast when we start to
> roll, and hanging out on the fringes of the main HP / Linuxcare team doing
> what I can to help test things and keep them motivated.

Do you see any way in which people without coding skills can assist with
what you're doing with the Debian stuff, and the parisc port in general?

All I've been doing so far is lurk on the parisc-linux mailing list, which
hasn't been particularly helpful for anyone.  =P

Perhaps a task summary or roadmap for the Debian stuff for the list?

Regards,

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                http://www.neep.com.au/

  "Just remember Basil, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
  "Oh, really?  I'd like to meet him ... I could do with a good laugh."
                 [ Sybil and Basil Fawlty, "Fawlty Towers" ]