Re: Project Ideas - be sure your Ideas List has the required info

On 25/02/22 06:05 PM, Nilesh Patra wrote:
On Fri, Feb 25, 2022 at 05:39:25PM +0530, Abhijith PA wrote:
[...]
We met everything except the project hour field, ie whether the project is a
175 hour (medium sized) or 350 hour (large project) which is part of their new
change[2] in the program.

Please edit your current submission and add this extra field. I will add this
to the project submission template so this will be shown from new submissions.

Edited, for both of my projects mentioned.

Thank you

[1]- https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2022/Projects
[2]- https://opensource.googleblog.com/2021/11/expanding-google-summer-of-code-in-2022.html

PS: You might want to fix your mutt config, I am seeing mail headers (like Cc, To et. al.) in
the 'body' of your email instead :))

Nothing with mutt config. I might have added lot of white spaces when I copy-pasted all those recipients. :)

--abhijith