Re: [GSoC Report][Week 11] Architecture Cross-Grading Support in Debian

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 3:45 AM David Kalnischkies
<david@kalnischkies.de> wrote:
> I would in general encourage you to talk more to the people of the tools
> you are using rather than dealing with the tools (or at least writing
> about them) as if they are unflexible obtuse black boxes without people
> behind them.

Thanks for the push in the right direction. I was trying to come up
with a concise description of what the issue was to post to IRC and
during that process I've come across the real problem -- some
Architecture: all dependencies of the packages I was trying to
crossgrade weren't marked as M-A: foreign.

I am now filing bug reports for the respective packages.

Thanks again,
Kevin