[GSoC 2020] Week 4 Report - Android SDK tools in Debian

Hola Everyone,
The first evaluation is finally over and thanks to Mentors for their support and great feedback.
I would like to thank everyone who helped me till now directly or indirectly.
So Work I did .
During this time i worked on android-platform-tools-apksig  https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/admin/-/issues/20 ,most work is done and will update it in Debian archive in the upcoming week. The next issue i am planning to work on is , i am also working on the issue as shifting from apksig to this,https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/admin/-/issues/24 .
The work which is assigned to me is dependent on gradle latest version which depends on Kotlin , so there is a little slow on work as the other issues and therefore they are in middle because of these two packages, well during this month there was great progress on Kotlin and Gradle by Samyak and Raman and hope to see Kotlin and Gradle soon in Debian Archive.

Manas Kashyap
manas-kashyap.github.io