GSoC report for week 3 - Saif Abdul Cassim

Hi,

My project is packaging Kotlin into Debian. I split the work into 3 parts;
->convert all needed build files to groovy.
->downgrade project to be build-able with Gradle 4.4.1
->Patch up all dependencies into Debian and make the project completely build-able with packages in Debian.

This week I finished converting all the build files in the "dist" task graph to groovy from Kotlin DSL. Coming week I ll try to downgrade the project to be build-able with  Gradle 4.4.1.

Saif Abdul Cassim