Cloud Image Finder Report Week May 27 - May 31

As the first weekly report on the Cloud Image Finder project, we with the requirements raised and with all the prototípation forwarded from the Community Bonding period now started the development of the tool. This week the basic structure of the project was created using the python as the main language along with Flask, python framework. This way 2 merge requests were sent and are in the revision process, the first one https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder/merge_requests/1 in which contains the basic structure of the project and the other https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder/merge_requests/2 deals with the generation of the bug template on GitLab.

I have to confess that this week was not one of the best for me, I have been sick from Sunday and this problem ended up getting worse for the week. I tried not to let it affect my work but it ended up affecting. I'm taking antibiotics and getting better. Next week hope to deliver good progress in the project.

Best,

Arthur Diniz