Re: Google Summer of Code Application Format

Hi Matt,

We're discussing whether we want to have specific guidelines. At the
moment, we do not. However, consider including a general timeine of your
anticipated activities, what you expect from a mentor, and your goals in
participating in Debian GSoC.

Cheers,
Molly