Student eligibility

hi,

IIRC at the GSoC meeting in december the question was raised, which
students are eligible to participate in a Debian project in 2019s GSoC.
I'm not sure if this was discussed subsequently, but i'd be very
interested if there is some ruleset. I'm thinking about applying myself,
but i was already a GSoC student last year with Debian and since then i
also contributed here and there. If this is too much involvement
already, i'd only look for projects with other organisations.
(FTR: Google allows students to take part in GSoC two times)

cheers,
Birger